What’s the difference between New Student Enrollment and Returning Student Registration?
If your child is new to the Clinton School District OR attended the district previously but was NOT enrolled on the last day of school in May 2024, they will complete New Student Enrollment. If your child was attending the Clinton School District on the last day of school in May 2024, OR you completed new student enrollment prior to June 28, 2024 your child is considered a returning student and will complete Returning Student Registration.

What’s a snapcode for students returning to the Clinton School District?
The snapcode is like a key to your child’s Returning Student Registration for the upcoming school year. This unique code will be emailed to ONE parent on August 2nd. This code will pull in all of the information that the district currently has in our computer system for your child.

Should I create an account?
*If you’ve never used the Clinton School District's online enrollment/registration system, you should create an account. This allows you to securely save your work and come back at a later time if necessary. You can use your email address or cell phone number.You should use the same account to complete forms for multiple children. If you used this system last year, but can't remember your password, simply click "forgot password".

Do I have to answer all the questions?
No, but some questions are marked "Required" and must be answered before you can submit your form.

What if I make a mistake?
If you would like to make a change, select the underlined field or choose “Prev” to return to a previous page.

I’ve completed the form, now what?
When you have finished entering your information, select “Submit.” This will send all of the information you’ve entered to the school. If you cannot select this button, you will need to make sure that you have answered all required questions. School staff will reach out if they have any questions regarding information you submitted. If you are enrolling a new student, school staff will be in touch within 2 business days. Please note that school offices are closed during the month of July, and staff return August 1st.

What if I have more than one student in the district? Do I need to do this for each child? 
Yes, because you’ll need to provide information that is specific for each child. We recommend that you submit one form and then start another – this will allow you to “snap over” shared family information, which will save you time.

Do I have to complete the Free and Reduced Meal Application for each child?
No, do not complete the Free and Reduced Meal Application for EACH child. You will only need to complete the application once, but make sure you include all children on the one form.

How will I found out who my child's teacher is or receive their class schedule for the 24-25 school year?
This information will be available during the first full week of August to those Henry, CIS, and CMS families who have completed the registration/enrollment process. CHS student schedules will be available on August 16 (only to those who have completed online registration/enrollment). More information about how class schedules and teacher assignments will be provided will be forthcoming.

I don’t know what a question is asking.
After August 1, you can contact your school building with questions.
Henry Elementary School (grades K-2)- 660-885-5585
Clinton Intermediate School (grades 3-5)- 660-885-3179
Clinton Middle School (grades 6-8)- 660-885-3353
Clinton High School (grades 9-12)- 660-885-2247
Clinton Technical School- 660-885-6101
Questions can also be directed to: [email protected]

Help! I’m having technical difficulties.
For technical support, visit our PowerSchool Community Help Center or select “Help” from any form page.

I don't have internet service at my home, nor do I have a smartphone, tablet or computer to complete the online registration/enrollment process.
You can visit any school building between the hours of 8:00am-3:00pm on August 6th or Clinton High School between the hours of 3:00pm-7:00pm on August 7th to receive assistance, as well as use school internet and a school device.
I don't have an email address to create an account.
You can create an email address through an email service such as gmail, or you can use your cell phone number to create your account.


Who do I mark as having custody?
Only parents listed on the child’s birth certificate, or legal guardians who have obtained custody of a child through the court system, are considered Custodial Contacts.

My child’s father/mother and I have divorced, and no longer see my child. Must I list them?

  • YES, unless you have court documents that state parental rights have been legally terminated.
  • Even if one  parent has full custody of the child, the other parent MUST BE LISTED unless, as stated before, parental rights have been terminated in a court decision and legal documentation is provided.
  • Custody paperwork or a divorce decree that addresses custody must also be provided along with the registration.

My child lives with me and my new spouse. May I list them as a having a custody?
NO, unless the person has legally adopted your child, in which case you must provide us with the legal documentation. You may list the person as an emergency contact but DO NOT select the box for "HAS CUSTODY".

My child's mother/father completed the online registration, but as a custodial parent, I too would like to provide input. How can I do this?
The office would be happy to provide you with a form for you to provide the names and contact information of individuals whom you would like added as an emergency contact, as well as individuals you would like to have rights to information regarding your child. This is the same paperwork we provided to divorced parents during the paper registration process we used in the past. 

Who should I list for emergency contacts?
List here any person you grant permission to:

  • Pick up your child
  • Check your child out of school
  • Be contacted in the event of an emergency if we cannot reach you or another custodial contact (custodial contacts will ALWAYS be contacted before moving on to non-custodial contacts).
  • Be sure ALL contacts are willing to pick your child up from school and have the ability to do so.
  • Students will NOT be released to any person NOT listed on the contact list.


Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.